Rutgers Restricted Access
IBISWorld is an industry research database. It contains reports on industries in the following markets: China, Global, and U.S. The U.S. content is further subdivided into:
- Industry Reports classified by NAICS (North American Industry Classification System)
- Specialized Industry Reports for industries not adequately covered by NAICS
- US Industry State Reports
- Industry iExpert Summaries
- Specialized Industry iExpert Summaries
- Business Environment Profiles
The Industry Reports are the main focus of the database. Each report contains an “at a glance” overview (including SWOT analysis), performance data, outlook data, products & markets analysis, competitive landscape analysis, lists of major companies, operating conditions, and key statistics. Statistics include financial ratios and industry averages from the Risk Management Association.
Procurement Reports are available in the separate ProcurementIQ database.
Type of coverage
Vendor/electronic presentation provider