The Lexicomp Monographs are an excellent resource for drug doses, mechanisms of action, drug interactions and adverse effects. This is an excellent point-of care resource.
Clinical databases include:
- Lexi-Drugs® (with AHFS (The American Hospital Formulary Service) DI® Essentials™ & AHFS DI® for hospital and academic clients). Pediatric Lexi-Drugs®
- Geriatric Lexi-Drugs®
- Lexi-Drugs® International
- Lexi-Natural Products™
- Lexi-Infectious Diseases™
- Lexi-Lab & Diagnostic Procedures™
- Drug and herbal interaction analysis (Lexi-Interact™)
- Identification of solid, oral drugs (Lexi-Drug ID™)
- Comprehensive medical calculations (Lexi-CALC™)
- Trissel's™ 2 Clinical Pharmaceutics Database and King® Guide
to Parenteral Admixtures® (Lexi-I.V. Compatibility™)
- Patient education module: Printable patient leaflets
providing drug, disease, condition and procedure information for your patients
- Medical Internet search portal (Web Search)
- Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of poisonings and drug overdoses (Lexi-Tox™)
More clinical tools:
- Drug Plans
The Lexi-Tox tool combines information on agents of toxicity, antidotes and decontaminants, household products, toxicology-specific calculators and drug identification in one point-of-care application.
- Drug Comparison Reviews (Data provided through Facts & Comparisons® Clinical eAnswers)
- Comparative Drug Tables (Data provided through Facts & Comparisons Clinical eAnswers)
- The Lexi-Drug ID is an application that allows identification of tablets, capsules and other oral solid dosage forms.
- The Lexi-CALC is a comprehensive medical calculations application covering infusions, adult and pediatric organ function assessment and other conversion calculations.
- The Patient Education tool provides an opportunity to access and print patient-focused materials addressing conditions, procedures and medications. The condition/procedure leaflets are available in English and Spanish, while the adult- and pediatric-specific medication leaflets are available in up to 19 languages.
Type of coverage
Vendor/electronic presentation provider