Rutgers Restricted Access
Users must register to access this resource. You may register with any email address as long as you do so initially while you are using a computer on the Rutgers network/IP range.
BoardVitals Pathology Exam, Pathology Board Exams
Gain access to more than 1000 Pathology board review practice questions with detailed explanations for both correct and incorrect responses. The Pathology question bank follows the exam content outline for the American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology Exam and the Clinical Pathology Exam. All content is continually updated. Users have access to 400 AP questions.
Users may view questions by topic/section or view them in a randomized order, combining all of the sections. Questions may be taken as a self-paced exam or users may opt to view them in a timed session, more like the actual board exam. Content of the question bank is updated so that it is most similar to the actual version of the latest exam.
User tools and features
Topics covered in the Pathology question bank include:
- Clinical Pathology - Microbiology
- Clinical Pathology - Lab Management
- Clinical Pathology - Hematology
- Clinical Pathology - Chemical Pathology
- Clinical Pathology - Blood Banking
- Clinical Pathology - Molecular Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology - General Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology - Breast
- Anatomic Pathology - Lab Management
- Anatomic Pathology - Alimentary Tract
- Anatomic Pathology - Respiratory Tract
- Anatomic Pathology - Female Genital and Placenta
- Anatomic Pathology - Skin
- Anatomic Pathology - ENT
- Anatomic Pathology - Forensics / Autopsy
- Anatomic Pathology - Genitourinary Tract
- Anatomic Pathology - Pediatric
- Anatomic Pathology - Neuropathology
- Anatomic Pathology - Bone and Soft Tissue
- Anatomic Pathology - Heme and Lymph Nodes
- Anatomic Pathology - Cardiovascular
- Anatomic Pathology - Eye
- Anatomic Pathology - Cytopathology
Users have access to blog sites to learn more about the exam –
How to Recognize a Pathologist’s Desk
Pathology jokes and humor
An Insider’s Guide to the Pathology Boards
Get expert advice for passing the Pathology Boards from someone who just passed it!
What To Do If You Fail Your Pathology Board Exam
You took the Pathology boards and your day was ruined when you found out that you failed the exam. The pathology boards are notoriously rigorous.
Annual or as the exams are changed.
American Board of Pathology.
Type of coverage
Question banks, reflecting sample types of questions found in current board examination tests.
Print counterpart or
Similar to many print exam prep books that public practice questions.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider