The primary function of the Robeson Library Electronic Classroom is to support library instruction, workshops, and other programming. Subject to availability, the Electronic Classroom may also be reserved for limited use by courses, departments, or other groups at Rutgers University-Camden.
Guidelines for Reserving the Electronic Classroom:
- The Electronic Classroom cannot be reserved as a regular course meeting space. Instructors who need to change a classroom assignment should contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Food is not permitted in the Electronic Classroom. Reservations for events with food will be directed to the Events Office so an appropriate alternate space can be located.
- The Electronic Classroom has a maximum occupancy of 40 students. Reservations for events that exceed this number will be directed to the Events Office so an appropriate alternate space can be located.
- The Electronic Classroom includes instructor/student computers, projection equipment, and two projection screens. Additional technical or software needs should be specified at the time of reservation and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Reservations outside of the Robeson Library’s normal operating hours require special arrangements.
To Reserve the Electronic Classroom:
|Course and departmental reservations|
Camden County College or Rowan University reservations
All other reservations
Rutgers-Camden Events Office
Questions: Zara T. Wilkinson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 856-225-2831