Sometimes you'll find an article in QuickSearch or a database that we don't have access to, or we have only in our print collections. You can request the article and we'll either get a copy from another library or scan it and send it to you.
- Log in to your QuickSearch account (or if you're already in QuickSearch, click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner)
- If we don't have electronic access to the article, you'll see an Article Delivery button
- Clicking the Article Delivery button will open ILLiad, our requesting interface (first-time users will need to register)
- Some of the fields will be pre-filled; please complete the required fields
- You'll receive an email when your item is ready, with a link to ILLiad
- Choose "Electronically received articles" under "View" to access the article. We suggest downloading the file so you can continue to access it after it has expired from your account.
Questions? Contact us!