Primary borrowers who are current Rutgers students, faculty, staff, and faculty emeriti are eligible for personal delivery. Rutgers University Libraries will mail the materials you need to your home or current residence. Follow the instructions below to request this service. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
- Sign in to your QuickSearch account (click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner of QuickSearch).
- Search and locate the item(s) you'd like to request.
- If the item is eligible for Personal Delivery, you'll see a Request Item button.
- After clicking the Request Item button, choose "Personal Delivery" from the request menu.
- You'll receive an email from the libraries confirming your address. Please reply to the email to confirm or provide a new address. You can also update your address through your QuickSearch account.
Please note that not all materials are eligible for personal delivery.