- Executive Positions
- Librarian Openings
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Administrative, Professional, Supervisory Vacancies
- COLT (Clerical, Office, Laboratory & Technical Positions)
- Student Employment
- Business Librarian, Rutgers University Libraries, Rutgers University - Newark
- Processing Archivist - Newark Campus
- Research & Instruction Services Librarian (Temporary) - Newark Campus
- There are no fellowships available at this time.
Administrative, Professional, Supervisory Vacancies
Note: See also the University APS staff listing located on the University Human Resources page
- MARC Cataloging/Database Support - Libraries (Temporary) - Busch Campus
- Metadata Support
- Digital Coordination Specialist - Libraries, Newark Campus
- Processor, Special Collections & University Archives
COLT (Clerical, Office, Laboratory & Technical Positions)
Rutgers University Libraries
Clerical Employment Opportunities, AFSME Local #1761
Rutgers University Libraries employs over 500 students working in various capacities across its 26 libraries and centers each year. Student positions at the library include jobs in collection management, reference, public service, digital archiving, office assistance and special projects.
- There are no positions open at this time.