World Bank Open Knowledge Repository (OKR)
Open Knowledge Repository is the official open access repository for research outputs and knowledge products from the World Bank. It includes books, reports, working papers, technical papers, serials, and other research output, and it is regularly updated with the most recent publications. It contains thousands of publications, including:
- World Bank Group Annual Reports and Independent Evaluation Studies;
- Books published by the World Bank Group;
- All World Development Reports (WDRs) plus recent WDR background papers;
- Journal articles published in World Bank Economic Review (WBER) and World Bank Research Observer (WBRO);
- Accepted manuscripts of Bank-authored journal articles from selected external publishers (after an embargo period if applicable);
- Metadata and links to Bank-authored external journal articles;
- Serial publications (typically data-intensive outlook reports);
- Policy Research Working Papers (PRWP);
- Selected other papers of high research quality;
- Economic and Sector Work (ESW) studies;
- Knowledge Notes, short briefs that capture lessons of experience from Bank operations and research;
- The latest Country Opinion Surveys done in client countries for feedback on World Bank Group activities;
- Selected translated titles.
2000 – present.
Type of coverage
Indexing with abstracts and full-text in PDF format.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider