Rutgers Restricted Access
In general, ProQuest supports the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari on a rolling basis.
This database provides access to full-text articles from over 275 sociology, social work and related social sciences journals. Covers several subject areas including:
- Community and mental health services
- Crisis intervention
- culture and social structure
- family and social welfare
- history and theory of sociology
- international literature of sociology and social work
- poverty and homelessness
- professional issues in social work
- social psychology
- Social services in addiction
- Social work education
- Social work practice
- substance abuse and addiction
- Violence, abuse, neglect
Click on the "Help" link in the upper right corner of any screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider