Introducing Our New WebsiteUniversitywide
Developed over the past 18 months, our new website was designed with you, our users, in mind. Our primary goal was to create an experience that provides seamless access to our most-used resources and services, backed up by user research with thousands of real Rutgers students, staff, and faculty. We streamlined our content to make it easier to find what you need, while decreasing the noise of content that you don’t need.
Some key features include:
- A new design aimed at improving overall aesthetics, legibility, and mobile responsiveness
- Streamlined pathways directly to campus-specific information, including curated news and events feeds
- More ways to connect with our subject-experts, such as an improved interface for finding a librarian with expertise in your area
- “Smart” features like look-ahead searching and “best-bets” search results for databases
- Bespoke elements tailored to the needs of specific audiences, such as PubMed and UpToDate search tabs on our Health Sciences landing page
- Extra visibility for the unique content in our world-renowned archives and special collections
That said, there is plenty on the new website that has not changed much. No matter where you are in the site, it’s always easy to see when any of the libraries are open, to log into your QuickSearch account and search our resources, or to get in touch with us, whether you need help with your research or have a question about any of the services we provide.
If you have questions, please feel free to Ask a Librarian.