- Ask a Librarian
- Get help now by email or chat, or set up an appointment.
- Find a librarian in Camden
- Meet the Robeson librarians and find out who can help you with your research.
- Research guides
- Useful resources for research and study compiled by Rutgers University librarians.
- Recommended citation resources
- Consult our handy guides to MLA, APA, and Chicago styles.
- Bibliographic citation management software
- Learn more about using EndNote, RefWorks, or Zotero to keep track of your sources.
Teaching & Research Help in Camden
Research Help for Students
Student Success Initiatives
- Undergraduate Research Award
- The Paul Robeson Library Undergraduate Research Award recognizes excellence in undergraduate research projects that make use of a range of library resources, collections, and services.
- Personal Librarian Program
- The Personal Librarian Program helps Rutgers-Camden first-year undergraduates connect with a librarian to learn about library resources, performing research, library events, and more.
- Library Student Advisory Board
- The Library Student Advisory Board is a group of student volunteers who are passionate about their campus library and want to include students’ perspectives in the functioning and quality of library programs and services.
Support for instructors and faculty
- Reading lists and reserves
- Learn how to manage your reading lists or request additions to your reserves list.
- Library instruction program
- Find out how we can help support you and your students in the classroom or online.
- Resources for teaching
- Use our library of tutorials to help your students understand the research process.
- Open and Affordable Textbooks Program
- We support the adoption of affordable textbooks through our OAT program.
- Open Access Scholarship
- Learn about Rutgers open access policy and SOAR.
- Research tools and services
- Support for your research and publishing projects.