Materials and Databases at Camden
Find and Use Library Materials
- Search across multiple databases simultaneously for most of the materials we have access to, as well as items we don't have locally but are requestable for delivery.
- Visit our comprehensive database list
- Explore subject-specific resources for more targeted search results, or to find items not in QuickSearch.
- Call number locator
- Use this to find print items in the Paul Robeson Library collection.
- How and where to find specific types of materials
- Find materials by type, format, or location.
- Borrow, request, and return library materials
- Who can borrow library materials or request scans, when and where to return materials, and related policies.
- Request materials from other libraries (interlibrary loan)
- Use interlibrary loan to request items not available at Rutgers.
- Information for Rowan and Camden County College students and faculty
- Learn what services are available to Rowan and CCC affiliates.
- Special Collections at Robeson Library
- Learn more about the unique collections held at Robeson.
- Digitized collections
- Rutgers University Libraries offers a wealth of historic and cultural resources and digital collections from our collections, as well as campus and global partners.