SAGE Research Methods
SAGE Research Methods is a platform with information about research methodologies in a variety of disciplines. The whole platform is cross-searchable, and it may also be browsed by topic, discipline, or content type:
- Books and Reference--Includes newly published titles, methods books (little green books and little blue books), handbooks, dictionaries, encyclopedias, and collated volumes of major works in specific subfields
- Cases--Peer-reviewed case studies showing how methods are applied in real research projects. Learning objectives and discussion questions are included.
- Datasets--Practice datasets indexed by method and data type. Instructional guides are included.
- Podcasts--Recordings of leading social scientists discussing methodological issues in research. Transcripts are included.
- Videos--Tutorials, interviews, case studies, and mini-documentaries focused on the research process.
Additional project-planning features include a Methods Map, Project Planner, the Which Stats Test tool, and a Reading Lists tool.