Request Pickup of Library Materials
Most of our circulating collections are eligible for request and pickup at a Rutgers branch library. If you need a book or journal retrieved from our collections and made available for you to pickup at a branch library:
- Log in to your QuickSearch account (or if you're already in QuickSearch, click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner)
- Search and locate item(s) you'd like to request
- If the item is eligible for pickup (most of our circulating collections are), it will display a Request Item button
- After clicking the Request Item button, choose a pickup library
- You'll receive an email when your item is ready for pickup.
You can request delivery to your home by mail. When choosing a pickup library, select Personal Delivery > Home Address in QuickSearch. You'll need to confirm or update your address in your QuickSearch account. Please allow a minimum of 7 days for delivery.