Request Pickup of Library Materials
Most of our circulating collections are eligible to request and pick up at your campus library. To request an item for pickup:
- Sign in to your QuickSearch account (click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner of QuickSearch).
- Search and locate item(s) you'd like to request.
- If the item is eligible for pickup, you'll see a Request Item button.
- After clicking the Request Item button, choose a pickup library.
- You'll receive an email when your item is ready for pickup.
Click and Collect
Click and Collect is a low- or no-contact appointment service that you can use to check out our physical collections while building entry is restricted.
Please visit the Click and Collect page for more information.
Personal delivery is an alternative option for users who are not able to retrieve their materials on campus. To get started, select “Personal Delivery” from the request menu in QuickSearch, confirm your mailing address with us, and we will have the items shipped directly to you.
Please visit the Personal Delivery page for more information.