Request Pickup of Library Materials
Click and Collect
Click and Collect is a low-contact service, by appointment, that you can use to access our physical collections while building entry is limited. This service is currently available to Rutgers faculty, staff, and students.
- Log in to your QuickSearch account (or if you're already in QuickSearch, click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner)
- Search and locate item(s) you'd like to request
- If the item is eligible for Click and Collect (most of our circulating collections are), it will display a Request Item button
- After clicking the Request Item button, choose a pickup library
- You'll receive an email when your item is ready for pickup, along with instructions about how to make an appointment and retrieve your materials
Please note that not all materials are eligible for Click and Collect. This applies to anything that we have electronic access to, including titles available through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS).
While building access is limited, you can request delivery to your home by mail. Select Personal Delivery > Home Address in QuickSearch. You'll need to confirm or update your address in your QuickSearch account. Please allow a minimum of 7 days for delivery.