The AccessMedicine app provides clinical information through these mobile features:
- Quick Medical Dx & Rx is a collection of evidence-based outlines of conditions and disorders most often encountered in medical practice.
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology facilitates dermatologic diagnosis by providing color images of skin conditions.
- Differential Diagnosis Tool provides more than 1,000 diagnoses by symptom, disease, or organ system at the point of care.
- Diagnostic Tests, from Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, is a quick reference guide to the selection and interpretation of commonly used diagnostic tests, including laboratory procedures in the clinical setting.
The AccessMedicine app is available to Rutgers users via a site license. To activate and for continued access to the app, you must have an active My Access account and sign in every 90 days through Rutgers, either on-site or through a VPN.
Follow the steps below to sign up for a free My Access account:
- Go to AccessMedicine website from RWJ Library Resources quick links or Rutgers University Libraries' A-Z databases list and then click Connect.
- Click on Rutgers University in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile.