George F. Smith Library
The George F Smith Library is located on the RBHS Newark Campus and is accessible from the Norfolk Street parking deck walkway, plaza level, and from New Jersey Medical School.
Computers & Printing
- 40 PCs are available in the library for Rutgers faculty, staff and student use
- 12 are designated for use by visitors (as permitted by Return to Rutgers guidance). First time users need to register
- 15 PCs are available in the M Level Electronic Classroom. This room can be booked for residency board examinations by contacting the library administrative office: 973-972-4353
- Statistical software including SAS and SPSS can be accessed from designated machines
- Printing and scanning equipment are available
- 8 small group study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Each is equipped with a large screen monitor, DVD & video players
- Rutgers ID cards are required for checking out room key at the Media Center Service desk
- Use of the rooms is restricted to Rutgers students, faculty & staff
- Rooms can be used by individuals or small groups
Headphones, Laptops, VGA Adaptors
- Items available at Media Center Service desk for in-library use only
- Rutgers ID cards are kept at the Media Center Service desk & returned to users when checked out items are returned
Fax Services (Sending & Receiving)
- Fax service is available at the Circulation Desk
- A Rutgers ID card is required for service
- Only materials related to educational purposes may be faxed
- Faxes of education-related materials may be received by our library. Please contact us to alert library staff.
- Rutgers ID is required for pickup of documents at Circulation desk.
- Payment is due at time of pickup, $1/page, cash or check is accepted at Circulation Desk.