Library of Science and Medicine (LSM)
The Library of Science and Medicine (LSM), located on the Busch Campus, is the main science library for Rutgers University–New Brunswick.
Librarians at LSM
- Stephanie Bartz, Government Resources and Information Services Librarian
- Mei Ling Lo, Science Research Librarian
- Laura Bowering Mullen, Behavioral Sciences Librarian/Open Access Specialist
- Laura Palumbo, Chemistry & Physics Librarian and Science Data Specialist
- Meredith Parker, Life Sciences Instruction Librarian
- Connie Wu, Engineering Resource Librarian
RWJ @ LSM
More About the Library
The Library of Science and Medicine (LSM), located on the Busch Campus, is home to the science research collections including behavioral sciences, biological sciences, chemistry, engineering, and geology. LSM is also the depository of federal and state government documents that are scientific and technical in nature. Since 1989, it has been a full depository library for United States patents and trademarks.
Patent and Trademark Resource Center
This library is part of a nationwide network of public, state, and academic libraries designated by the USPTO to support the public with trademark and patent assistance.