Click and Collect is a low- or no-contact pickup service, by appointment, that you can use to access our physical collections while building entry is restricted.
- Log in to your QuickSearch account (or if you're already in QuickSearch, click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner)
- Search and locate item(s) you'd like to order
- If the item is eligible for Click and Collect (most of our circulating collections are), you'll see a Request Item button
- After clicking the Request Item button, choose a pickup library
- You'll receive an email when your item is ready for pickup, along with instructions about how to make an appointment and retrieve your materials
Please note that not all materials are eligible for Click and Collect. This applies to anything that we have electronic access to, including titles available through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS).
Questions? Contact us!