- Log in to your QuickSearch account (or if you're already in QuickSearch, click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner)
- If a book chapter is eligible for scanning, you'll see a Chapter Delivery button
- Clicking the Chapter Delivery button will open ILLiad, our requesting interface (first-time users will need to register)
- Some of the fields will be pre-filled; please complete the required fields
- You'll receive an email when your item is ready, with a link to ILLiad
- Choose "Electronically received articles" under "View" to access the chapter. We suggest downloading the file so you can continue to access it after it has expired from your account.
Special Collections materials aren't currently eligible for scanning, though we hope to make some collections available in the future.
Questions? Contact us!