Rutgers Restricted Access
SAGE Research Methods is a platform with information about research methodologies in a variety of disciplines. The whole platform is cross-searchable, and it may also be browsed by topic, discipline, or content type:
- Books--Includes newly published titles, methods books (little green books and little blue books), handbooks, and collated volumes of major works in specific subfields.
- Videos--Tutorials, interviews, case studies, and mini-documentaries focused on the research process.
- Reference--Dictionaries and encyclopedias focused on research methods.
- Little Green Books--SAGE's quantitative research methods series.
- Little Blue Books--SAGE's qualitative research methods series.
- Cases--Peer-reviewed case studies showing how methods are applied in real research projects. Learning objectives and discussion questions are included.
- Datasets--Practice datasets indexed by method and data type. Instructional guides are included.
- Project Planner--Step-by-step guide to designing and carrying out a research project.
- Podcasts--Recordings of leading social scientists discussing methodological issues in research. Transcripts are included.
Additional project-planning features include a Methods Map and the Which Stats Test tool.
Type of coverage
Vendor/electronic presentation provider