- Group study rooms are available for use by Rutgers faculty, staff, students and alumni only.
- Keys to the rooms are kept at the Circulation desk. A valid ID must be left at the desk when requesting the keys.
- Two or more people must occupy a study room.
- The room will be locked thirty minutes before the library closes. You will be asked to vacate the room at that time.
- In order to keep the study rooms clean, housekeeping staff may enter the room as necessary. We are sorry for the disturbance, but the cleaning schedules allow for little flexibility.