Rutgers University Libraries offers custom poster printing for all students, faculty, and staff.
- Poster pick-up locations are on the Newark and New Brunswick campuses.
- Files for large format printing must be one of the following types: PPT/PPTX, PDF, PNG, JPG/JPEG, TIF/TIFF, or PSD. It is important that the dimensions of the file you are printing match your desired print size.
- Prints must be 11" by 17" or larger.
- Available paper size and types vary based on location. Please see the Poster Printing Request form for additional details.
- Poster printing is $5 per square foot. Payment can be via Rutgers Internal Purchase Order in Marketplace or Check (on both Newark and New Brunswick campuses) or with Raider Dollars (on Newark campus only).
- Please allow three business days for printing. You will receive an email when your poster is ready for pick-up at the designated library location.
- Contact us with poster printing questions or requests for cancellation. Cancellations may be possible if the process of printing your poster has not begun.