The Health Sciences Libraries site has made changes to its web pages and links to resources. Please re-search for the resource you want.
Note for Instructors: Update all course links that return this page.
Note for All: Update all bookmarks that return this page.
Note for Staff: update all web page links that return this page.
To find new links for WEB PAGES use Site Search
To find new links for INDEXES and DATABASES (ex. CINAHL)
- Go to Indexes and Databases and find your resource.
- Copy the link to the Connect page and use it for bookmarks, courses, etc (ex. http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/indexes/cinahl)
To find new links for JOURNALS and EBOOKS
- Search QuickSearch for the title you need.
- Use 'PERIODICAL TITLE begins' with for journals, and 'TITLE begins with' for ebooks.
- Once you've found the record, click on the PERMALINK button in the gray bar at the top of the the Library Catalog screen. A browser pop-up showing the permalink will open.
- Highlight the entire link shown in the Permalink box and copy it.
- Use the permalink into a bookmarks, courses, etc.
- Test the link to be sure that it retrieves your desired result.
To find new links for ARTICLES
- Use the instructions on this page to add a proxy prefix to your article llink - How do I create stable links to electronic resources?