- Enter your search term(s). If you wish, you can use Advanced Search to further define your search.
- Once you have a list of results, use the options at the left to narrow your search to video or audio by selecting your preferred format(s) (e.g., Audio, Video, Audio Visual) from the Resource Type list.
- Select any title from the results list to view the complete details for that item. If it is available to stream, it will be "Available Online." Click on the link under "Full text availability" to access the content.
Book (Reserve) Video Titles for a Class
Rutgers faculty/staff and graduate students are eligible to book video titles for a class by completing the Media Materials - Booking Form. This ensures that a particular title will be available for viewing when you need it.
Booked videos (and other moving image materials) are available for pickup and return at the following Media Pickup/Return Locations:
- Alexander Library (CAC)
- Art Library, next to Murray Hall (CAC)
- Camden - Robeson Library (Camden)
- Chang Library (Cook)
- Dana Library Media (Newark)
- Douglass Library (Douglass)
- Carr Library (Livingston)
- LSM (Busch)
- SMLR (Cook)
For more information please see Media Materials Booking Service or Media Materials Booking Frequently Asked Questions.