To recall a Rutgers book:
- Search the to find the record for the book you need. If all copies are checked out, click on the E-ZBorrow button to go to the PALCI catalog and search for the book. If the item is available via E-ZBorrow, use the request option to get quick delivery from another academic library. No recall is needed.
- If the book is not available in the PALCI catalog, return to the record for the book, and select the 'Book Delivery' button to recall the book from the borrower who has it checked out.
- Enter your NetID and password or, if you do not have a Rutgers NetID and are eligible to recall books, enter your Libraries barcode and PIN.
- Once you have successfully logged in, select the library where you want to pick up the book. Law library patrons may recall books for pick up at the Robeson (Camden) or Dana (Newark) library. For multi-volumes sets, be sure to indicate the volume number for each volume that you want to recall.
- Click on the "Submit Request" button.
NOTE: Use the "Special Request" option to recall a book for delivery to an off-campus pickup site. To recall a specific volume in a multi-volume set, enter the volume number in the "Additional Information" field.
You will be notified by email when a recalled book becomes available for pick-up.