- Log in to Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services using your Rutgers NetID and password.
- From the main menu, click the "Electronically Received Articles" link under the View options at the left.
- A list will be displayed containing all of the items that you have waiting to be viewed or downloaded.
- Click on the document you wish to view. Articles posted to this page will remain accessible for 21 days from the date of posting.
* To view, download, and print these articles you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and configured to work with your Web browser.
* If your browser is unable to open the document, or the document is blank, try opening it in a separate application, not within the browser window. The way you do this varies for different Adobe versions- check the Adobe site for specific information.