Skip to main content
Materials and Databases
Find and use library materials
- Search across multiple databases simultaneously for most of the materials we have access to, as well as items we don't have locally but are requestable for delivery.
- Visit our comprehensive database list
- Explore subject-specific resources for more targeted search results, or to find items not in QuickSearch.
- Learn how and where to find specific types of materials
- Find materials by type, format, or location.
- Borrow, request, and return library materials
- Who can borrow library materials or request scans, when and where to return materials, and related policies.
- Request materials from other libraries
- Use interlibrary loan, EZBorrow, or UBorrow to request items not available at Rutgers.
- Explore Special Collections and University Archives
- A rich resource for research on New Jersey and Rutgers history, genealogy, rare books and old maps, photos, and prints.