Visit & Study
Computer Classroom Policy
The primary function of the Robeson Library Computer Classroom is to support library instruction, workshops, and other programming. Subject to availability, the Computer Classroom may also be reserved for limited use by courses, departments, or other groups at Rutgers University-Camden.
Guidelines for using the room
- The Computer Classroom cannot be reserved as a regular course meeting space. Instructors who need to change a classroom assignment should contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Food is not permitted in the Computer Classroom. Reservations for events with food will be directed to the Events Office so an appropriate alternate space can be located.
- The Computer Classroom has a maximum occupancy of 40 students. Reservations for events that exceed this number will be directed to the Events Office so an appropriate alternate space can be located.
- The Computer Classroom includes instructor/student computers, projection equipment, and two projection screens. Additional technical or software needs should be specified at the time of reservation and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Reservations outside of the Robeson Library’s normal operating hours require special arrangements.
Make a reservation
Course and departmental reservations
Zara T. Wilkinson, Reference and Instruction Librarian
Camden County College or Rowan University reservations
Bart Everts, Reference and Instruction Librarian for Rowan University and Camden County College
All other reservations
Rutgers-Camden Events Office