Computers and Printing
The main level of Robeson houses the Rutgers–Camden IT computer lab, which is available to Rutgers students, faculty, and staff. Access is by Rutgers ID swipe card only.
Guests and affiliates
Other computers and printers are available for guests, alumni, and students from Camden County College and Rowan University at Camden. Printing at these computers requires a paid copy card. Please ask for assistance at the Reference Desk.
Availability of equipment, locations, and resources is based on demand, public health, and current building policies.
Equipment at Robeson Library
- 40 student computers
- 1 instructor computer
- 2 ceiling mounted projectors
- 1 classroom printer
- Rutgers Student Computer Lab
CCC Camden, Rowan at Camden and Visitor Computer Lab:
- 20 computers with Internet access
- Printing (B&W/Color) (requires purchase of a copy card)
- Digital scan to email\USB
- 6 public access terminals (maintained by library staff)
- 2 accessibility/access terminals (maintained by campus IT staff; located next to the Reference Desk )
- 2 media viewing stations (1 = VHS/DVD & 1 = Blu-ray/DVD; located next to the Reference Desk)
- Microfilm computer
- Microfilm scanner USB
- Standalone microfilm read-only viewer
- Student recording camera
- Door display
- Apple TV