We're here to support your teaching and research while classes are online and the library buildings are closed.
CONNECT WITH AN EXPERT
Our librarians can help you tap into existing resources, curate data, build or update a course guide, or provide online instruction for your students.
- Chat with us (10am-10pm daily)
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form
- Find a specialist librarian in your field
- Request an online instruction session
We're not currently able to provide print/physical reserves, but we'll work with you to provide reserves online.
- Request additions to your reserves list
- Learn how to set up an online reading list
- Learn more about reserves
SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS
- The Open and Affordable Textbooks Program (OAT) provides funds to faculty who convert their courses to low- and no-cost materials. Learn more about OAT and apply for an award.
- View a list of available information literacy tutorials
- Bring a librarian into your online classroom by setting up an instruction session
- Explore available technology tools for faculty and IT's Quick Start Guide for remote instruction.
GET THE RESOURCES YOU NEED
- How do I use Click and Collect?
- Recommend a purchase for your teaching or research
- HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS) provides access to some digitized books that are held by Rutgers but aren't available due to library closure. Please note that even as we reopen access to our collections, physical circulation of these books is prohibited as long as we retain access to ETAS.
- Interlibrary Loan, Article/Book Chapter Delivery, E-ZBorrow, and UBorrow are available. Learn more about using these services.
- Find a research guide that provides curated, subject-specific online resources
- Need your research assistant(s) to request and retrieve library materials on your behalf? Fill out an RA Proxy application.
- Consult our COVID-19 Resource Guide for resources related to the pandemic from the NIH, FDA, Rutgers, the state of NJ, and more.
MANAGE YOUR RESEARCH