Please check back frequently, as the building operating status is being continually reevaluated.
Last updated September 28, 2020
- Dana Library (lower level and first floor) is open for study to Rutgers students/faculty/staff
- You'll need to sign in and show your Rutgers ID
- Occupancy is limited, mandated by state guidelines, and will be enforced by security personnel
- Study rooms remain closed until further notice
- Any student, faculty, or staff who will be entering a Rutgers building is expected to obtain a Campus Pass available at my.rutgers.edu prior to entry
Computing, Printing, Scanning
- The OIT lab is open and offers printing and scanning
- Seating is limited. View available computers at the Dana lab.
- Poster printing is not currently available
- The circulation desks aren't open, but most of library's circulating collections are available for Click and Collect.
- To use Click and Collect, sign in to QuickSearch, find the item you want, and select Request Pickup for eligible items. You'll receive pickup instructions when your materials are ready.
- You can return Rutgers library materials at any time in Dana's book drop, located at the front entrance of the building on the University Ave side.
Reference and Instruction
- The library continues to provide reference and instruction services virtually
- Contact a subject specialist for assistance in your field