Please check back frequently, as the building operating status is being continually reevaluated.
Last updated March 22, 2021
- Dana Library (lower level and first floor) is open for study to Rutgers students/faculty/staff
- The Conklin side entrance is closed. Enter through the Robeson side. An active Rutgers ID card is required to swipe for entrance into the building
- You are required to sign in upon entry
- Occupancy is limited, mandated by state guidelines, and will be enforced by security personnel
- Study rooms remain closed until further notice
- Any student, faculty, or staff who will be entering a Rutgers building is expected to obtain a Campus Pass available at my.rutgers.edu prior to entry
Computing, Printing, Scanning
- The OIT lab is open and offers printing and scanning
- Seating is limited. View available computers at the Dana lab.
- Poster printing is not currently available
- The circulation desks aren't open, but most of library's circulating collections are available for Click and Collect.
- To use Click and Collect, sign in to QuickSearch, find the item you want, and select Request Pickup for eligible items. You'll receive pickup instructions when your materials are ready.
- You can return Rutgers library materials at any time in Dana's book drop, located at the front entrance of the building on the University Ave side.
Reference and Instruction
- The library continues to provide reference and instruction services virtually
- Contact a subject specialist for assistance in your field
- You can chat or video chat with a Dana librarian from Monday-Friday 11am-2pm
Institute of Jazz Studies and Newark Archives
- Due to ongoing construction, IJS and Newark Archives aren't able to offer in-person services. If you have questions about accessing these collections, send us an email: email@example.com or use the form.
- You can chat or video chat with an IJS/Newark Archives librarian from Monday-Friday 3pm-7pm