Please check back frequently, as the building operating status is being continually reevaluated.
Last updated March 18, 2021
- Building access includes the IT Computer Lab, study spaces on the 1st and 2nd floor, and study rooms on the upper level
- A Rutgers ID card is required to swipe for entrance into the building
- Reserve a study room on the upper level (learn more about study room policies). Remember to practice social distancing while in library study spaces. Study rooms on the lower level remain closed until further notice.
- Occupancy is limited, mandated by state guidelines, and will be enforced by security personnel
- Any student, faculty, or staff who will be entering a Rutgers building is expected to obtain a Campus Pass available at my.rutgers.edu prior to entry
Computing, Printing, Scanning
- The IT Computer Lab is open and offers printing and scanning
- The circulation desks aren't open, but most of library's circulating collections are available for Click and Collect.
- To use Click and Collect, sign in to QuickSearch, find the item you want, and select Request Pickup for eligible items. You'll receive pickup instructions when your materials are ready.
- You can return Rutgers library materials to Robeson Library Monday-Sunday 10am-6pm. Place items in the book drop located in the front of the circulation desk.
Reference and Instruction
- The library continues to provide reference and instruction services virtually
- Contact a Paul Robeson Library subject specialist for assistance in your field