Please check back frequently, as the building operating status is being continually reevaluated.
Last updated October 27, 2020
- Building access includes the IT Computer Lab, study spaces on the 1st and 2nd floor, and study rooms on the upper level
- A Rutgers ID card is required to swipe for entrance into the building
- Reserve a study room on the upper level (learn more about study room policies). Remember to practice social distancing while in library study spaces. Study rooms on the lower level remain closed until further notice.
- Occupancy is limited, mandated by state guidelines, and will be enforced by security personnel
- Any student, faculty, or staff who will be entering a Rutgers building is expected to obtain a Campus Pass available at my.rutgers.edu prior to entry
Computing, Printing, Scanning
- The IT Computer Lab is open and offers printing and scanning
- The circulation desks aren't open, but most of library's circulating collections are available for Click and Collect.
- To use Click and Collect, sign in to QuickSearch, find the item you want, and select Request Pickup for eligible items. You'll receive pickup instructions when your materials are ready.
- You can return Rutgers library materials to Robeson Library Monday-Friday 10am-5pm and Saturday 12pm-4pm. Place items on the cart at the circulation desk. Please call 856-225-2848 and leave a message when dropping off returns. A staff member will come to collect the items off the cart.
Reference and Instruction
- The library continues to provide reference and instruction services virtually
- Contact a Paul Robeson Library subject specialist for assistance in your field