Please check back frequently, as the building operating status is being continually reevaluated.
Last updated September 28, 2020
- Building access is limited to the IT Computer Lab
- A Rutgers ID card is required to swipe for entrance into the building
- Study spaces and study rooms remain closed until further notice
- Occupancy is limited, mandated by state guidelines, and will be enforced by IT Computer Lab staff
- Any student, faculty, or staff who will be entering a Rutgers building is expected to obtain a Campus Pass available at my.rutgers.edu prior to entry
Computing, Printing, Scanning
- The IT Computer Lab is open and offers printing and scanning
- The circulation desks aren't open, but most of library's circulating collections are available for Click and Collect.
- To use Click and Collect, sign in to QuickSearch, find the item you want, and select Request Pickup for eligible items. You'll receive pickup instructions when your materials are ready.
- You can return Rutgers library materials to Robeson Library Monday-Friday 10am-5pm and Saturday 12pm-4pm. Place items on the cart at the front entrance by the flagpoles. Please call the circulation desk at 856-225-2848 and leave a message when dropping off returns. A staff member will come to collect the items off the cart.
Reference and Instruction
- The library continues to provide reference and instruction services virtually
- Contact a Paul Robeson Library subject specialist for assistance in your field