- These patrons do not need to sign in:
- Students, faculty, and staff at Rutgers University, Camden County College (Camden), and Rowan University (Camden) with current campus ID
- Rutgers alumni with an alumni card and a current government-issued photo ID
- All other patrons must sign in & out and show the security guard a current government-issued photo ID. High school students may present a student ID with photo.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Oversized luggage and carts are not permitted, including duffel bags, bedrolls, sleeping bags, trash bags, shopping carts and other oversized items.
- Service animals are welcome.
- The materials in the Special Collections room at the Paul Robeson Library are available by appointment only. Books and most journals in the room are cataloged and can be found in QuickSearch – their location is denoted by X. There are often additional copies within the library system that can be checked out. Archival materials in the Special Collections room primarily relate to campus history, city history, and haiku. For more information or to make an appointment to use materials in the room please contact Julie Still, 856 225-2846, firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: Due to maintenance, the Robeson Library at Rutgers University-Camden lower-level book stacks are currently closed. Please contact 856-225-2839 if you have questions. We apologize for the inconvenience!