- High school students and adult visitors must present a picture student ID or an official government issued ID to use the library. You need to sign in and out.
- Patrons who do not have to sign in are:
- Rutgers students, faculty, and staff who show the guard a current Rutgers picture ID
- Camden County College students, faculty, and staff who show the guard a current campus picture ID
- Rowan University students, faculty, and staff who show the guard a current campus picture ID
- Rutgers Alumni with an alumni card and a government issued ID that matches the alumni card
- Rutgers, Camden County College, and Rowan University students, faculty, and staff who forget their picture ID should be sent to the Circulation Desk to verify their status. Rutgers Alumni who forget their alumni card should be sent to the Circulation desk for verification. Rutgers Alumni without an alumni card should sign in and go to a service desk for instruction on obtaining an alumni card. Anyone not verified should be asked to leave the library.
- Oversize pieces of luggage and carts are not permitted in the library, as well as duffel bags, bedrolls, sleeping bags, trash bags, or shopping carts. Faculty, students, alumni should check with circulation desk.
For additional Library policies, click here.