RUcore, the Rutgers University Community Repository, includes collections and services that advance research and learning, foster interdisciplinary collaboration, and contribute to the development of new knowledge through the presentation and archiving of digital resources.
Original research products and papers of Rutgers faculty and students, video conference proceedings, and the unique resources of the libraries are permanently preserved and made available with tools developed to facilitate and encourage their continued use.
- SOAR (Scholarly Open Access at Rutgers): faculty and graduate student scholarship
- RUetd: Rutgers Electronic Theses and Dissertations, in collaboration with the Rutgers University graduate schools
- Digital Collections: Historical and cultural resources and digitized library materials
- RUresearch: research data
- Go to RUcore
- Go to RUresearch, RUcore's research data portal
- Deposit your publication
- Deposit your data
- Search the repository
- Get more information about RUcore services
Questions on RUcore, please email: email@example.com
Last updated: July 9, 2018