Special Collections and University Archives (SC/UA) houses scores of manuscript collections that relate to the history of science and technology. A partial list of these collections can be found in Clark Beck's "Manuscript Collections on the History of Science and Technology" (download PDF). Below are a few highlights.
Left: Norfolk and New Brunswick Hosiery Company, 1910 (detail from an aero view of New Brunswick)
- Original publications in Special Collections): view the catalog
- Roebling Family Papers: View description in the library catalog. For a finding aid contact SC/UA for assistance
- Parts of the collection are available on microfilm and can be borrowed by inter-library loan
Selman Waksman (1888-1973)
- Selman Waksman papers: finding aid available online
- Publications by Salman Waksman: view the catalog
- All Aboard! Rutgers Libraries’ online exhibition
- Index of primary and secondary resources relating to New Jersey railroads: Sinclair, Donald and David Fowler. Railroads and New Jersey, 1812–1901. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Libraries, 2011.