Special Collections and University Archives (SC/UA) houses scores of manuscript collections that relate to the history of science and technology. A partial list of these collections can be found in Clark Beck's "Manuscript Collections on the History of Science and Technology" (download PDF). Below are a few highlights.
Left: Norfolk and New Brunswick Hosiery Company, 1910 (detail from an aero view of New Brunswick)
- Search QuickSearch and limit to Library: Special Collections and University Archives to see original publications held by Special Collections
- Roebling Family Papers: View description in the library catalog. For a finding aid contact SC/UA for assistance
- Parts of the collection are available on microfilm and can be borrowed by interlibrary loan
Selman Waksman (1888-1973)
- Selman Waksman papers: finding aid available online
- Search QuickSearch to view publications by Salman Waksman held by Rutgers Libraries