- Books & Media
- Course Reserves
To find books and more in the Library Catalog, enter your term(s) and select a search type in the pull-down menu. For more information see How Do I Find a Book?
To find a print or electronic journal in the Rutgers collections, enter its title or keywords in the title and select the appropriate search type in the pull-down menu. For more information, see How Do I Find a Journal?
To find a list of books, textbooks, and electronic articles placed on course reserve by your instructor, enter your instructor's last name and search. You can also use the pull-down menu to search by course title or number.
Built in 1971, Kilmer Library on Livingston campus in New Brunswick merged administratively in 1997 to form the New Brunswick Libraries, and is now part of Research and Instructional Services of Rutgers University Libraries. Sharing digital resources and linked by common databases, the library continues to host some unique resources and services which meet the information needs of students, faculty, and the community.
- Business (Second floor)
- Careers (First floor)
- Recreational Reading (First floor)
Locations and Spaces
- Kilmer Library Faculty/Staff Directory
- Group Study Rooms (scroll to Livingston Campus)
- Conference Room (Basement)
- De Chavez Conference Room (Basement)
- Instructional Alcove (Basement)
- Librarian offices (Basement)
- OIT Computing lab (First floor) Help Desk hours
- Quiet Zone (Second floor)
- Shelving/Book Stacks (Second floor)