The Hatchery Innovation Studio is an innovation and creation space located on the basement level of Alexander Library. It includes a range of flexible, collaborative spaces for students to work on projects, practice pitches, and explore the design and entrepreneurship ecosystems at Rutgers University–New Brunswick.
This innovation space is the first of its kind at Rutgers and developed from a partnership between Rutgers–New Brunswick Libraries and the Innovation, Design, and Entrepreneurship Academy (IDEA).
The Hatchery is an inspiring and stimulating environment in which students can:
- learn from each other, faculty, and industry innovators
- discover passions, challenges, and solutions
Take a virtual tour of the Hatchery!
To learn more about the IDEA program or the Hatchery, please contact:
Book online to reserve a space.
- 4,000 square feet of flexible collaboration space
- 11 versatile meeting and creative areas
- Accommodates up to 85 people
- Multimedia equipment, including a TV, entertainment system, and computers
- Contemporary, modular furniture
- Dry-erase boards and art supplies
- Ping pong table